Whether you are a customer in who'd prefer not to make a visit or while our sales showroom is closed, our great team is here to help and can provide:
For further information please see our Covid-19 information page.
Our Sales teams are ready to answer any questions (on 01827 282052) but here’s a how it works:
- Order your selected vehicle by calling 01827 282052 or on line from the comfort of your own home.
- We’ll email you all your paperwork to confirm electronically
- You can pay over the phone, online with a Bank Transfer or finance can be arranged by us that can also be signed or confirmed for electronically
- We will then ask you to send over a copy of your driving licence and relevant part exchange documents, including your current V5
- And we will also need to see your insurance cover for your new vehicle
- Our sales colleagues will contact you prior to collection to establish any specific needs
- Once everything is sorted we will work with you to arrange the safe collection of your vehicle – if possible please come to the dealership on your own
- If you have a part exchange vehicle we will have already assessed your vehicle using video technology
- If you are bringing in your part exchange please clear out any personal belongings before coming to see us
- Leave your log book & relevant paperwork on the passenger seat
- Park up and we will greet you from a safe distance
- If possible, please use wipes to clean down your steering wheel, gear stick and door handle
- Your new vehicle will be waiting for you in one of our dedicated parking spaces – it will have been fully valeted with every nook and cranny thoroughly cleaned
- From a safe distance, we will hand over a clear bag for you to drop in your keys & in return we will hand over your brand new keys and documents in a sanitised Covid-19-safe manner.
- If you would like to know more about your vehicle’s features we can talk to you from a safe distance or via a video call
- So whatever you purchase from us at Wilnecote Motors, you can drive away with confidence