In accordance with government guidelines, all our dealerships will be open, from Monday 1st June for Sales (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 5:30pm, closed on Sundays) and for Aftersales (Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5:30pm, Saturday 8:30 - 12:30pm).
Our dealership is open with reduced employees, therefore we would appreciate you pre-booking an appointment before you attend. If you arrive without an appointment we may not be able to facilitate your requirements.
Enquiries can still be made electronically, and we will be available to answer any of your questions via email or live chat, or you can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also be sharing our updates.
We have made changes to our showrooms to make sure they’re as safe as possible, including having limited staff on site and introducing safety measures to ensure compliance with social distancing guidelines. You will notice that our dealerships now look a little different if you do visit; that’s because we’ve introduced new measures to help our employees and customers stay safe. We ask that you adhere to strict social distancing, there will also be a strict sanitation process for all cars and we ask that you do not attend your appointment if you have a high temperature or persistent cough.
At the dealership, you’ll find the following in place:
• A one-way system with separate entry and exit points for customers. Guided lanes will be marked with hazard warning tape
• Social distancing in all areas with signage to help employees and customers maintain 2m distances
• Clearly marked customer queuing system
• There will be clearly marked areas where customers are not permitted
• Convenient sanitisation stations for customers to use hand gel and wipes
• Clear and informative signage all around the dealership
This continues to be a rapidly changing situation, and we will always ensure we’re following the most up-to-date guidelines from the government, NHS, WHO and Public Health England – we will also keep you informed of any changes where necessary.
As ever, we would like to thank our employees, and customers for your support, hard work, dedication and understanding during this difficult time.